Each hotel, guest house, serviced apartment and restaurant is different so we work with the owner and/or management to establish priorities and objectives for a customised Action Plan within their budget.
- Achieve superlative coverage in target media – online as well in print. This is achieved through persuading journalists to visit for the purpose of review, press releases, selling in stories to media contacts and running competitions. A key aim is to obtain high quality databases for clients’ marketing mailshots.
- Develop beneficial relationships with third parties. These include airlines, train operators, ferry companies, VisitScotland, the National Trust for Scotland, outdoor activities’ organisers, tourist attractions, charities, distilleries and major department stores.
- Get professional advice on media crisis management. Fire? Sudden death? Food poisoning allegations? Poor hygiene report? Staff scandal? Our experts will handle your press relations, minimise fallout and may even be able to turn the situation to your advantage.
- Get expert help with creating and promoting short breaks packages and events
- Developing relations with local communities
- Improve your Website, photo archives and Social Media
- Get professional help with newsletters.
- Maximise ratings in travel and eating out guides
- Get inside advice on awards. If necessary we’ll draft your entry
- Receive expert advice on advertising so you get the best value for money
Interested in a quote or just have a question?
- Contact Online
- Call Us On: 0131 473 2388
What our clients say about us
“Hotel PR were instrumental in winning our first (hopefully of many!) award and played a key role in raising our profile at both local and national levels. Scott and Julia’s contacts and experience in the industry are second to none and they were able to create a real point of focus for our marketing strategy”
Jacqueline Nisbet, co-owner, Bennet’s Bar/La Petite Mort restaurant, Edinburgh
Pub Excellence Winner, Catering in Scotland (CIS) Awards 2017
“Scott and Julia have been crucial for the launch of the Douglas Hotel. They have been a wealth of knowledge and contacts but more than that have been friendly, down to earth and genuinely feel like part of our team. We would recommend them without hesitation”
Elaine Campbell, Marketing Manager, Douglas Hotel, Isle of Arran
Former Scottish New Hotel of the Year
“Their professionalism, integrity and performance have always been of the highest order”
Ken Lockley, Commercial Director
Moness Resort, Aberfeldy
“Fantastic communicators, speedy and efficient. We always feel like we have Hotel PR’s undivided attention and, most importantly, they bring results”
Hannah Walker, Ardanaiseig
PR & Marketing Manager
“Hotel PR have a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge of our industry. They are pro-active, persistent and work rapidly. I recommend them”
Anne Gracie, Winner of Best Independent Hotel 2015
Co-owner, Duisdale, Toravaig and Skeabost House Hotels, Skye
“Hotel PR continually exceed the brief I gave them. They’re hardworking, successful and creative, with great media insight as well as a firm grasp on my business objectives. Highly recommended”
Colin Stone, Commercial Director, Mansley Serviced Apartments (London, Cheltenham, Edinburgh and Inverness)
2017 Best UK Hotel for Customer Service, trivago
“I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were great – far beyond our expectations. Hotel PR are efficient, transparent and really know the industry”